CONGRATS TO MY BRO!!!!

7:02 AM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..semua....korang tau tak????..korang tak tau kan...memanglah korang tak tau,hahaha...Danial my bro..ehem ehem..Finally got a girlfriend!!!
Bila i tau the good news..i cried!!! unbeliveable isnt it???
I dont know why..maybe both of my friends that i loved very much juz warmed up our friendship....congrats allysya n danial!!!!
and then the conversation on the phone was so romantic!!!!
i wish i can be ally....ALLY YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!
Im so proud of you guys!!..OMG OMG OMG.....
Danial ,you should thanks me...hehe..becuz witout me you guys wont know each other till now...nah!!! juz kidding!
Let us pray to the lovebids...
may thier relationship last 4ever end ever & ever &ever




http://emo.huhiho.com
orang yang berdoa
wanie

You Might Also Like

1 Comments