. MKIC dan Raya .

8:38 AM


Bismillahirahmanirahim , Allahummasollia'la Muhammad, wa'ala ali Muhammad.

Hi Guys, it has been a while. I've been busy through Ramadhan and Eid , since the WorldCup match is over I have registered to my new school. MARA KETENGAH International College. Well , what can I say? , I was here for only a week. Then we headed home for Eid celebration. Let's see , from my room's view , It's quite a scenery since there's literally nothing here except the woods. The weather? It's not that bad, the warm breeze cools down the campus. Some nights, the weather is just so hot and sticky, not to mention the creepy crawlies that I've never seen before . I could've opened up a museum. Anyway, I'm still alive. Alhamdulillah. It''s a 200m walk from the hostel to our campus. Can't tell you anything about the classes here though, they don't start til tomorrow. The seniors here are incredibly nice. The food is amazing, seriously. Everything here is okay I guess. Nothing could lead me to death. But, why oh why ,do I still feel so down?

I could guess that you're wondering why I'm not enthusiastic as I was when I told you about UTP. Of course, MKIC is not comparable to UTP, the residence, facilities and all. The surrounding? well UTP had a righteous biah, so does MKIC , but it's not as strong as it is in UTP. It's completely understandable, since MKIC has only been operating for 2 years, and I'm the second batch. To achive what UTP has achived is still a long way to go. If you don't start it with yourself, who else will?

To conclude is way too early, MKIC is definitely not love at first sight ,but we can always learn to love. I didn't like it when I first got here , but the fact that it would take me to overseas and study architecture, I've decided to just go with the flow. MKIC is not all bad, in fact it's sort of a calm place to study, And it's really far away from the cities, literally. The nearest mall is Mesra Mall which is 45 minutes away from the campus. We stayed in an apartment , all 12 of us, and now that it's almost complete, I think I just might love it. May Allah bless us all, and there's a hikmah He made me opt MKIC instead of UTP. In shaa Allah. I have a strong feeling that I would really love this place. In shaa Allah. I'm looking forward in this program, and can't wait to finish it. If Allah wills it, I'll enrol to a university in UK.

Ok, tukar topik macam tukar baju. < I can never get enough of this sentence. So , Eid celebration huh? I don't know, but this year's celebration is quite lame. Hambar wehhh. Not to mentioned that I got my face burned before Raya while cooking. The oil sort of exploded. It was painful ,of course. But Alhamdulillah, my skin is felolessss now. hewhew. It only leaves traces of pink skin, new skin. Duit raya? makin tua makin kurang. basically, my raya celebration can be described in one word, "meeehhhhh" . Hmm is that even a word? Tak sempat berjalan raya pun. But worry no more bout raya, MY CLASSES START TOMORROW. I'm excited. because the first subject is Art. I really hope that I'll be happy here. It's like a dark cloud has been following me around. 

I miss my home terribly. Not to mention my Ninja Turtle, Rafael, back home is struggling to survive the distance between us. Be strong dear. Ada hikmahnya. Don't worry , I don't have admirers here in MKIC. Good luck on your orientation next week in KYUEM. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll have Azfar to take care of you and keep an eye on you. We may not be contacting frequently, but believe me, Allah has plans for us. Have faith in Him. Remember why we agreed on leaving UTP for this. 2 tahun, then everything will fall into place. Remember the code? the tortoise? Remember the vow we made? Don't forget. You don't have to worry about me, because you have my heart. All you have to do is pray to Allah for us, focus on your studies, tawakal, make your parents happy, plan your future, pray that we'll fly. In shaa Allah. Be strong.I guess that's all , I need to get ready for tomorrow. Assalamualaikum.

Hwaiting , ninja turle. Hasbunallahuwani'malwakeel

You Might Also Like

0 Comments